Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kick Out The Jams

Today was something. Priceless moment? No, not really. What did I do today? The memory seems to be fading, but I do remember two key moments. One being the purchase of an X-Box 360 and 3 games (GTA 4, Mass Effect and F.E.A.R expansion), which I have been waiting for two weeks. Two Weeks!!! Two long weeks. Very long. I am exstatic and I cannot wait to play GTA and F.E.A.R tomorrow. Hopefully I do not over do it and play 6+ hours. Oh, fuck it. Games are meant to be played and overused like laws are meant to be broken. Also, it is GTA 4. I mean, come on people - GTA 4 needs lots of care and playing time. It is a law. A religion. I kid you not. Mass effect is an amazing and as realistic a game can get, but I do have one minor, well major, problem. I bought the french version, which means I have to return it tomorrow, possibly, in exchange for an english version. It will be done. It MUST be done. The F.E.A.R expansion game was a little bonus for myself. Plain shooting game. My cup of tea. Well, GTA is also my cup of tea. Oh, fuck it, all three games are my cup of tea, coffee, alcohol beverage, coke, pepsi and all that jazz.
Now, to the good and bad news. I have finally completed my english exit exam - my last college exam. The instructions were simple to follow, and the minimum length of the paper was a joke (750 words). I must have written 1,000-1,200 words. Maybe more. Though I believe my thesis was cow shit, and the second last paragraph on the author was horse piss. Real awful. Well, I am glad that is done. The exam was four hours, and knowing me I used almost the entire time allowed. The worst part of the exam was my fucking running nose. I finished a pack of 10 kleenex (you know, the small package?) - it was icky and fucked up. After I handed in the three booklets I literally ran to the bathroom to blow my nose. What a bitch! Ugh!
Once that bloody exam was over, I decided to go to Chapters (book store) and HMV (music/movie store). For 3 months I had debated whether to buy the Rage Against the Machine (yes, I know I talk a lot about them. I am sorry) cover album called Renegades, but I had always bought other cds or movies for that matter. Well, today I decided to end this charade once and for all. Yes, I bought it for 9$. Sweet sweet sound and incredible vocals :D

Nothing like singing songs *YES, SIR!*

No comments: