Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blog 116

This is my first post in May. How nice. Not sure what to say that is not news yet. I have already talked about getting an X-box 360 , Grand Theft Auto 4 and one of the following games: F.E.A.R, Condemned, Dead Rising and Devil May Cry 4. I am still up in the air on the second game. No worries, I got a week to decide before I buy the console and the games. I have already mentioned that April will be a month of hell in previous posts with the amount of essays. And it sure fucking was. However, I am glad that April is over and all those disgusting essays are done. Now, May: by the 14th I am done mother fuckers!
Also, incase none of you have heard of last.fm ( http://www.last.fm/dashboard/ ) you should take a look. I have already reached 10,013 plays of Rage Against the Machine. Proud number. On the right of this page there is an example of 'last.fm;' a display of the last 10 songs I have listened too.
What else? Umm. Oh, yeah. Unless there is major hockey news (trades, rumors) there will be nothing hockey related posts until the season begins in October 08'.

No comments: