Saturday, May 31, 2008

That nasty bugger........surprise ending, even I can't believe I wrote that.

One of my pet peeves is forgetting certain lines of a poem/lyric I have been reciting in my head, forgetting ideas, what I was trying to say in conversations and sometimes forgetting important things my friends tell me. Where am I getting with this? Well, nowhere. I'm just letting you read this recycled crap because I love to make your head spin and your current important ideas melt into a liquid toxic. For crying out loud, of course I am trying to get somewhere. Recently I had two great poems/lyrics that I was singing in my head during a metro ride. Yes, I sometimes sing in my head, making poems/lyrics to pass the time. Anything wrong with that? I DON"T want to hear it! Anyways, back to my interesting pile of *pauses* I meant my interesting something something.
So, I made these two great poems/lyrics and then on my way out of the metro it was gone. Just like that. That bastard. It could not have waited until I found a paper and pen and wrote it down. Of course not. Sometimes I wish that whenever I have great lyrics for my poem/song it would automatically be written down somewhere. Like on a computer. Who am I kidding, that will never happen. Stupid technology. Bloody wasteland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I sing in the shower. Yes. OK! I sing in the shower. Are you happy now, huh?

No comments: