Sunday, May 18, 2008

A little here, a little there

What better way to spend a friday than to be with all the people from your program at your teacher's house. That's right. Drinking alcohol, commiserating, laughing, some smoking, others singing, one looking for lost keys, another barfing in the toilet bowl then on the sidewalk several times, and hugging one another. Yes, what can be better than that? I do not know, that is why I ask? Well, I lied. There is nothing better. Then again, maybe there is, but I am not rich. My memory of friday night is a little here and there. I was not drunk or at least I believe I wasn't. Oh, here I go again. I had about 1.5-2 liters of beer before the party - like twenty, thirty minutes before. Then five beers (2 stellas, 1 canadian and 2 smirnoff ice). One thing I should point out; when I was at the bar I went to piss twice, but once I left the bar and entered the subway I had to piss again. Unfortunately, I had to wait until I got to my teachers house. I prayed that I could hold it because I had no change of clothes and I was NOT looking forward to showing up at my teachers house smelling like fresh urine. NO SIR! I get to my teachers house, thank God, and the first thing I say to him, "Hi Dan, where is your bathroom because I have to piss real bad." What a nice greeting.
Apparently someone fell down the stairs because he was drunk (I believe it was 5-10 steps). I did not witness this, but I did hear the THUMP.
I do remember contemplating whether I should call my cousin at 9ish (James, correct me if I am wrong) or not. Apparently I did, and left the following message on the answering machine with a drunken tone (I believe), "Yo what's up BRUDDAH call me back BYE." NOTE: the words in cap are those I emphasized with a loud tone. The next day, saturday, I look in my phone only too realize that I text my friend at 10pm friday night. Keep in mind that I DO NOT remember doing this. Thank GOD it was nothing embarrassing.

No comments: