Sunday, January 6, 2008

A new year, a new post

First post of the year BOO-YAA! As I am writing this post I am listening to 'Insane in the Membrane' from Cypress Hill. WOOOOOO. I usually have something to say, some main topic or something when I post, but right now I got nothing. I can rap for you, but, then again writing the words down would not be the same exquisite experience of me singing it to you. Well, you can cross that out. Umm. I did complete season 8th of the X-files, if that means anything to you. Nah, you probably don't give a shit. Meh. How can I entertain you? You have any Tequila? Tequila Bang Bang? Some Gin, 151, vodka? I guess not.
On a negative side, I have not completed a single novel for my english class, which begins in two weeks. I have 6 books to read, but I was told by my teacher that I should only focus on the first two; "Ann Veronica," and "The Return of the Soldier." I can most likely read these two books in 4-6 days if I really want to, but I cannot seem to focus on them. I read about 30 something pages of Ann Veronica and fell asleep. It was boring, what can I tell you. Then again, I did start reading it around Christmas time, I believe, a time when drinking, eating and being with the family was a priority. Umm, that bottle of vodka, shots, rhum and Coke, Jack and Coke.....ummm. Shit! Where was I? *Reads the last 3 lines* Right! So, I started reading Ann Veronica, trying to mind you. My eyes began closing....slowly.....shut.

'Till next time.

No comments: