Saturday, April 12, 2008

Robin Hood

Of him, I know little. (sounds funny...). A friend of mine has been continuously talking about the series, which airs on BBC television, so I decided to give it a try. Though, I was uncertain about the acting or the entire movement of the show, I decided to give it a shot and maybe get a good laugh out of it. Tonight I decided to watch an episode or two. However, little did I know, one episode led to another, and that other episode led to another and so on. At this moment, 12:48am, I am at episode 5 and I will be watching a couple more before going to bed. I don't know why it did not come to my mind so quickly, but Robin Hood reminds me of the old Hercules series with Kevin Sorbo, as well as Young Hercules with the now-famous Ryan Gosling, and last but not least - yes, I know you will get a good laugh at this one - The adventures of Sinbad (1996-1998). Why? How? Well, let's see, these show, as well as Robin Hood, bring a fun paced adventure fulfilled with heroes and villains, and of course some sort of love story as we see in Robin Hood between Marian, Guy and Robin Hood. Ok, it is a love-triangle. . .sort of.
Call me corny, or whatever the name is, but I enjoy shows like Hercules, Young Hercules, The adventures of Sinbad and Robin Hood. The adventure and romance kind of grows on me, I guess. Geez, look at the time, what am I saying. I don't want to spill something I should not be saying. Off I go to watch some more entertaining Robin Hood.
Thank you Princess Hood. (LAUGHS OUT LOUD).

1 comment:

James said...

My blog dies so yours may live!! (LAUGHS OUT LOUD).

Seriously, always fun to read.