Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So I have been thinking

About getting an xbox 360. What sparked the mood? A little bit of Grand Theft Auto 4. A little bit of getting back in the mood of playing video games as I was a while back. For some reason I have stalled for the last year on playing video games. Mind you I still have a PS2 in which I had owned Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and San Andreas. Damn San Andreas was so damn good, but I kept getting stuck at the fucking airplane tutor/training missions. I am not a pilot, OK!!
As I mentioned I do have a PS2, but I think it is time for a change and upgrade. A PS3 will cost me way too much, 400$ for the console, another hundred or so for a game. However, the Xbox can cost me as low as 279$ plus GTA 4 at 59$, which makes it reasonable to buy. I am not saying that I will buy an xbox 360 and GTA, but I have been thinking about it and so far it is a yes. If I end up buying the xbox 360 and GTA 4, then it will only be once I have finished this semester (14th of May, in 2 weeks bitch!).

No comments: