Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a bitch

Viewer discretion is advised.

I meant 'a dog.' Nah, you know what I meant. *eyes wide open, teeth grinding* This Blooding *beepin'* Law Paper is *bleepin'* pissing me the *bleep* off. *Bleep.* Aw, fuck it. This bloody fucking law paper is fucking pissing me the fuck off. THERE! The paper has to be 10-14 pages, and so far I have 12 pages with two paragraphs left to write (conclusion being one of them). So, it seems that Mr. Sully will have a stack of 15 pages to read during the weekend. I hope he loves it, and hopefully he is in a GREAT fucking mood when he reads it. Bloody fucking hell. I wish I could say that this is my last essay for college, but I would lie if I did. After this bloody bitch I will be busy and fucked up as I write my english essay, which is a staggering 40 FUCKING percent. Does this teacher on heroin or something? Mind you, kids, I have never done heroin or any drugs. Now Run away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I need coffee. . . . .Must. Finish. This. Bloody. Fucking. Law. Paper. Which. Is. Pissing. Me. The. Fuck. Off. Fuck!

No comments: