Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tick Tock, 48 hours

Straight off the bat, this post is NOT, I repeat, it is NOT about Eddie Murphy's comedy/action movie. Nope. Though I must admit that the post will present some sort of action and the usual, well maybe, some comedy. Now back to business. I am so hyper and anxiously anticipating round one of the playoffs between Montreal and Boston. 48 hours away. Yes, good for you, you realized the meaning of "48 hours" in the title of this post. Round of applause please.
Ok. I guess I should write something analytical about the series. Unfortunately, I have been so busy that I am surprised at myself for finding some time to write this. Nevertheless, I should post something tomorrow about the series: the end of the week would be the latest. Once that is posted I will not post until the series is over since I will, again, be overloaded with essays and cheesy exams (though, I cannot think of any) over the month.
To cut this short, my prediction is Montreal in 6. Realistically, the way Montreal has dominated us this year (8-0) and over the last 2-3 years, they should win it easily. However, I beg to differ because the playoffs are a whole new ball game. It is all about 'who wants it more.' What better revenge than eliminating the Habs now where it hurts most. That is the SWEET REVENGE.
Needless to say, if the Boston Bruins manage to pull off an upset, which I really hope will happen, they will do it in game 7.

No comments: