Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2: Movies, buses and automobiles

It is my second day at home free from work. Yes, free. For a short time, I guess. Once again I woke up late despite being awaken by my brother who for some reason had to sit on the edge of my bed and give me a creepy look. Well, that was 2 and a half hours before I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. Yes, I am not dirty beast. Wow, shit, it is close to noon and all I have done is rent 2 movies. Yes, I am sometimes active. And sometimes not. We all are. . . Right?
Twenty minutes after I awoke I took the bus to the video store and rented The Bank Job and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Don't get angry at me, please. I have not watched the Harry Potter movie. I did enjoy reading the novels, but only stopped at The Goblet of Fire, which was an interesting novel. Hey! I have been busy reading. . . . other stuff. HEART-SHAPED BOX, OK!!! Oh, yeah, and I walked for 30 minutes from the video store to my house. Talk about being active! Bang.
I guess this is movie day. Oh, and tomorrow I will be seeing Hellboy II. Yup, movies, movies, movies.

No comments: