Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Insane

Alright, this time I promise a longer post. Though, I am unsure what I will talk about in the next couple of lines, words or space for that matter. You know what, my next post will be a poem. Yes, sir! Ok, back to my promise. I have too much on mind right now, but I know that writing something on this blog will release a little of what's on my mind - not that I will reveal it (it's not family matters that's for sure). *irritated* Fine! It's about a damn girl. Happy?! Fuck.
*clears throat*
-So, Claudio how have you been doing?
-Oh, I'm alright. Kind of going nuts in this cubicle, but alright I guess.
-Anything interesting to note?
-To note? Am I fucking being interviewed? Well, I guess I am Smith. I guess I am.
-Any illnesses you would like to express, talk about?
-Illnesses? What the fuck is this? Dr. Phil show.
-No, no. No Dr. Phil show. I assure you. Let's skip that question.
-No shit, huh?
-Have you been reading anything interesting as of late?
-Jesus Christ. What is this twenty questions? Can you make some interesting ones at least? To answer your question, I am currently reading House of Sand and Fog.
*takes a huge sip of water*
*spits it out*
-Who the fuck put vodka in my glass? Son of a bitch!
-Claudio, umm. That must be mine.
*stares*
-Alright, cut the crap this instinct. What the fuck is this, huh? These idiotic questions that you know about already. What's next? What's your name, sire? What does your shirt mean, Rage Against the Machine? Are you an alcoholic? Jesus.
*exits studio*

No comments: