Saturday, June 7, 2008

Euro 2008 (Portugal + Italy)

Jesus, it is boiling hot here. Boiling. Why am I on the computer? Why? Well, I just came to check my emails and the bloody facebook. UGH! Hot! So, I woke up late today (12pm) just in time to watch Czech play against Switzerland. Great game, but not a fantastic result. I am not saying that a 1-0 game is horrible because it was far from it. It was a fun, but not edge-of-your-seat type of game. To sum it up, Petr Chech (the goalie of the Czechs and of Chelsea) was phenomenal. Brilliant saves. Then I watched one of the two teams I am cheering for for Euro 2008: Portugal. The other being Italy. I must say that I love Portugal's team; young, talented, fast and fun to watch. Portugal ended up beating Turkey 2-0, but things could have gone really south for Turkey. Portugal hit 3 posts and were refused a goal, which was offside. Everyone knows Christiano Ronaldo, and boy is he a player to watch, but I also love watching Simao, Nunu Gomez, Carvalho and Pepe. Italy is playing monday against Netherlands at 2:45 eastern time. W00T! Unfortunately, I will miss a good chunk of the game thanks to bloody work.
Anyways, Hot Hot Hot. Fuck Fuck Fuck!

No comments: