Friday, June 20, 2008

Leaving the Job

Well, that crummy job, which used to be fun once upon a time, will be over in two weeks. That's right. Two weeks. I met with my boss today and he told me that the higher boss is willing to give me 12.09$/hour if I decide not to go on vacation in two weeks knowing full well that I just got the tickets and will not refuse to go. The other option was to work the next two weeks at minimum wage, 8.50$/hour, go on vacation and not come back. Well, I chose the second option. In fact, I did not even have a bloody choice because the asshole already knew that I was going on vacation and would not back out of it. Keep in mind that I got the tickets a couple of days ago and will be going with my family and my cousin.
What pisses me off is that the union representer had had asked the high boss two weeks ago to give me a raise because 8.50$/hour was shit for the work I was doing. Once again, keep in mind that this was my fourth summer working there. It took the asshole two weeks ago, today, to reply. Two fucking weeks! It pissed me off. Also, the other boss told me that the higher boss (the asshole) had already received applications and calls from students and people who want to work where I am currently working. What a fuck! It shows that the asshole doesn't care; that slimy, no smiling son of a bitch.
Anyways, I'm out in two weeks. Even though I am happy to get out of there I feel pretty unappreciated by the way the asshole and the boss handled things. Fuck 'em. Honestly, I am a better worker, more efficient and more reliable than half the workers there. But, anyways. Life is....well, sometimes it can throw you curve-balls.

No comments: