Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fifa 2008

I decided to buy FIFA 2008 (Xbox 360) out of the blue. Perhaps it is the exhilarating feeling I was getting from euro 2008 or perhaps it was the fact that I miss playing sports game (half truth), who knows. I had a craving for a soccer game, that is true. Though I do not know which soccer game is best and which as which mode, and so on, I managed to take a couple of hours to read and find out. What I wanted was a soccer game that featured several national leagues such as the Italian league, English Premiership and so forth. Fifa 2008 had just that.
Well. I made my profile in Season Mode playing as my favorite team, AC Milan. The first 4 games were basically tutural for me, however, they counted. I had 1 tie and 3 loses (0-1-3). After the first 4 games I began to get a hang of things; I knew how to shoot (as funny as that sounds, I kept shooting at the goalie instead of going for the crazy twists and turn shots), I knew how to defend better (I was poor at that) and I knew how to strengthen my passing. Nonetheless, I won the following 3 games and managed to lose 1 at the last minute of the game. How depressing....I know. My top scorer is......it's horrible I know......Ronaldo (NOT Christiano, though, I wish it were). Ronaldo, the fat, buffed, no good soccer player. Though I must admit he was a star with Inter a long time ago.
Record: 3-1-4 (W-T-L) I believe I have 7 goals, while allowing 12 goals. Horrible, :(

I have not played enough to rate the game out of 10, yet, but once I get more involved and discovering newer techniques and modes, I will be able to do so.

No comments: