Friday, January 18, 2008

Away from Reality..... for a while

This upcoming monday will most likely pull me from reality. Once again I start another semester in College; this time it is my last one, hopefully. I usually have 6-7 classes per semester, but this time I will be loaded. Heavily. 8 courses, buddy. 8 Freakin' courses. Yes, french counts as a course. However, this time I am taking option courses that I do enjoy. The last 3 semesters I chose Psychology, Sociology of Law and Politics (I really love the topic, but the teacher sucked big cajones). This semester I have as option courses; War and Revolution (YES!!), Clash in Cultures; U.S. History (Alrighty!) and *gulp* Money and Banking (yuk! but i'll survive). Money and Banking was my third option of that category. I had chosen Third World Countries as my first option, Tourism as my second option and Money and Banking as my third and final option. Unfortunately, Third World Countries and Tourism conflicted with my program's schedule. As you can already tell, I would have been thrilled to have Third World Countries instead of Money and Banking.
Though, the question still ponders. What do I want to be? Journalism to teacher to historian to who knows what else. However, I have been thinking about going south of the U.S. border such as Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and so on, to teach or learn about their cultures. I am very interested in the history of these countries as well as their struggles; I.E; War and Revolution.

1 comment:

Rebecca Ugolini said...

Money and banking will we fun, you'll see. I accidentally read 'money and baking', which would be quite a challenge.