Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last of the month

How did I end my month? Well I woke up half asleep - what else is new? I went to class, learned a couple of things. Though I almost fell asleep in Money and Banking class. Gym, which we did nothing by muscle/flexibility and so on tests. Boring! That was followed by hanging out with a friend by having coffee and discussing Daniel Craig, Clive Owen, Kiefer Sutherland, Christian Bale and so many more actors, including British ones. Well, since we were close by Future shop, we figured, 'what the hell, let's go look for a film.' Long day short; came home watched the Boston Bruins beat Ottawa 4-1 *Happy face* now typing on this damn blog for unknown reasons. Though I guess I just wrote them down.......oh, Fuck!
Tomorrow; planning on looking for an internation film, maybe 'Open your eyes." Fuck! Look what you made me do..... thank you 'The Motorcycle Diaries!!!!" Damn. Fool. Damn. Woooot?

No comments: