Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't you hate Metro and Bus rides? I know I do.

I know I do. Yes, indeed. Especially when you sit near smelly mofo's. Damn right. I mean, it's not like I encourage them to sit near me or anything; why would I? why would anyone? I understand if you came from an intensive physical activity. However, it is a little chilly out there, not to chilly mind you, so you can stay outside for a little while. You know, it is called walking. You do not have to walk home or walk towards a particular object, store, woman or car. Just walk around, cool off. You know?
Today, as I took the bus home, I was unfortunate to sit next to a man who smelled like rotten cookies blended with urine. I know. That is one unpleasant smell. It was not my choice to sit next to him. I sat down leaving an empty seat beside me, and a few seconds later comes a slightly overweight man who looks like my former politics teacher, Tony Schwartz. It was bad enough that the guy smelled, it is even worse that he looked like my former politics teacher. Jesus! Mary! Joseph! God! Almighty! Lord!! Fuck, I need a shower! AHHH! Mofo. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. God. Thank God I did not sit next to him for too long. Jesus, what an Irish Car Bomb!
Tomorrow; Ipod + Music + War/Revolution Class + U.S History = Awesome fucking day (At least it BETTER be!). What a hell of a weekend lurking near by :(

2 comments:

Rebecca Ugolini said...

Do you know that in actuality my headphones have bust and I now no longer listen to music on public transport? I'm enjoying it!

DO you even read my comments, man?

Claudio M said...

Of course I read your comments, MAN! Must I reply to them in order to show you that I read them? Geez. Nonetheless, I'm glad you read my infamous shit!