Friday, January 25, 2008

Claudio's Eleven

First and foremost I would like to congratulate myself on posting more than 9 times in a month. This is pretty huge for me since I had not been consistent in the past - ever since I started this blog. I believe the most I ever posted in a month was 9 times - that month was December, I believe. Here is a toast to post number 11 of the month *drinks a bottle of Stella Artois.*
What else is there to say?

I
Like
.........
No, let me rephrase that.
I
Really
Like
Radiohead!



It is beginning to grow on me. I really enjoyed their album, which is the only album I have, OK computer, but they were never one of my top favorite bands. Though, now that I am listening to their new album, In Rainbows, I'm beginning to really, really enjoy them. In other words, Radiohead is growing on me (is that correct?). Just to mention, I know he's out there sometwhere probably getting stoned or drunk, a thanks to James, who introduced Radiohead to me. Jimmy "P-humpin' pimper.' If you have been reading my blog, or know me well enough, then you know my favorite band :D

1 comment:

Rebecca Ugolini said...

I know everything about you.
Everything.
Radiohead is good. Do you want two of their CDs? I can't stand them anymore, somehow, even though they're good. I'll give them to you.

AMNESIAC and that other one they did, the one before the one of now.