Monday, January 14, 2008

What a day!

So yeah, it's sunday night and instead of being asleep at 10pm I am chatting *big smile.* I chatted for quite a while as I drank some sweet tasty amaretto coffee (thank you Rebecca for that lol). Coffee at night? Big mistake. As much as I love coffee, I should not be drinking it at night before going to work *smirk.* Well, you know where this is heading. I couldn't sleep for a while, Damn it! Actually it did me good. It allowed me to think on a few things. Anyways, the next day I wake up to some chocolate milk (God Damn Rollo chocolate at that). So, as I drank that chocolate on my way to work, my stomach immediately began to ache. Yup, freakin' ache. I start working and what do I feel like doing? What? Did you say 'you felt like throwing up, vomiting?" Yes, bingo, Yathzee, the PRICE IS RIGHT! Due to these circumstances I leave work to go home for a nice nap (yeah....right). Home. Now I got nothing to do but relax; so I relax. I have a couple of drinks (not coke or any sodas ;) ) and now, all of sudden, I start feeling better. Then, just a few hours ago, I fall down a flight of stairs (ok! 5 steps!). I scrapped part of my right hand; mind you, it was painful but it did not bother me that much. Still, it was a pain in the ass (ARM!).

No comments: