Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hard time reading

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been having a hard time reading the books that are a must read for my following english class. I have no problem with reading books; I love reading books. However, I just do not enjoy the theme of the books: struggling women, women, women, women, women.......and women. Now, I have nothing against books about women, it is just that these books that talk about women's supposed struggle during the war or in the 19th century is boring me. Usually I breeze by books - 3-5 days if I really enjoy it - however, when I do not enjoy the book but have to read it for school, it takes me a long while. Argh! I hate these books. Really. I was just trying to read "Return of the soldier" by Rebecca West, a 90 page book. 90 Freaking pages. That would take me less then 3 hours to read. Much less. Way less if the book WAS INTERESTING, Jesus Christ! *Must. Pull. Through.*

Anyways. I am tired as fuck - nah, the word 'fuck' is used in this type of sentence's in rap songs. I am tired. Long day at work; heavy material to lift, emptying a container filled with loads of 70+ lbs boxes (materials). Argh. I need some sleep. My eyes are slowly flickering like the light in my room. I would not be surprised if my eyes shut as my head falls on my laptop at this moment. No Surprise at all. None. None, whatsoever. None, I said. None!

Also, I have come with a main topic for my next lyric/poem, whatever you want to call it. The main team will focus on how Religion has controlled society and prevented freedom in such a way. It should and BETTER be interesting. Hopefully it will be.

No comments: