Friday, March 21, 2008

Arguing with stupid Habs fans

So, here I am in a Montreal bar watching the Habs play against the Bruins; I knew that if the Bruins would lose something would happen. I know what your thinking; your in a Habs bar, in a city that loves Montreal Canadians and follows them religiously, what do you expect. Anyways. I'm watching the game, Montreal leading 2-0, the crowd is going wild (not that many ppl, but still). I'm ticked off because the Bruins were playing well, yet, they could not capitalize on the great (few) opportunities.

Than the Bruins score and I yell out "Fucking Right!" Remember, I'm the only bruins fan there lol. Later in the game, the Habs are leading 4-1 and I start hearing from Habs fans (5 of them) beside me saying, "Oh, the Bruins fucking suck balls. WHat a piece of shit team." SO, that is when I start to get even more pissed off. I just look at them with a pissed off face, you know? Then when the Bs score their second goal, these 5 moron Habs fans say, "What a piece of shit goal song, fucking Bruins." That is when I kind of lost it. I turned around and yelled, "Well At least it is not as full of shit as the Vertigo song, Christ! Assholes." They couldn't counter it, it was just sad that these fans knew shit about their own team (lol). We started arguing, mind you there was no shoving and hitting.

Then one of the guys says, "Bruins suck." Like, Christ, you can't say anything else. These dumb habs fans sounded like Goddamn robots, you know? Anyways, so I said, "Boston played pretty well, those 3 goals you scored were horrible goals - luckily for you that Thomas wasn't himself or there was no way you would have 4, let alone 2 goals in the bloody game." They answer, "Habs are such a strong and better team." I quickly responded, "Strong team? What the fuck have you been watching, punk?" The habs fan goes on about how Montreal are amazing and superior and shit. So, then I yell, "You know what, I would like to see the Habs try to beat a full Boston team - a healthy 100% Boston team with Bergeron, fernandez, etc. You know what, I would like to see how the Habs would be if they would get key fucking injuries. The top 6 Habs fans plus their top 3 defenceman have missed a combined 7 games this year, while one Bruins player (Bergeron) has missed 64 fucking games."
The guy looked at me and just said, "They still suck." I just stared at him, and figured it was no point to argue anymore. SO that is what I did. Then as I was leaving the bar, they were standing outside. As I opened the door they said, "Only Habs fans are welcomed, Bruins fans aren't." Something along those lines. So I started laughing (that crazy laughing). I looked at them and said, "Fuck the habs."

Oh, man I'm still pissed off. The ironic thing was that these 5 habs fans knew shit about the team or about Boston for that matter. I kid you not, that was the conversation.

2 comments:

James said...

lol

Claudio M said...

I loved it!!! Too bad the Bruins lost or else I would have been shoving it to them, you know? If the Bruins would have tied the game I would have been jumping and saying something like "Screw you Habs fans and SHOVE it! You're lucky your getting a point that you don't deserve!"