Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Trouble in Little China

Here I am watching this supernatural, kung-fu kicking ass 1986 film featuring Kurt Russel - yes, the dude that played Snake pliskin in "Escape From New York," awesome film. I remember buying this film for James 'Pimpin'" joe Boi last year, if I am correct. I have never seen it, but I have heard of it. So, here I was sitting eating a sangwitch - oops, I meant to say sandwich. . .I'm Italian, what do you want? So, as I was saying, I was here, at home, eating a SANDWICH when I saw that Big Trouble in Little China was playing. Fucking nasty monsters and that same Chinese dude playing a villain in every freaking movie (James, you know what I'm talking about. You know that guy taking the Crunch bar in Die Hard. . . yes, that guy). Damn, I swear I see the guy playing the villain in every movie; whether it is a straight-to-video film or some sort of blockbuster film (though, I think the only one was Die Hard). Anyways, back to the movie. Kung-fu action; one kick to the face, another punch to the guts, lightning coming from one's hands, roofs blowing up, some monster that looks like a sasqwatch (spelling error, I know!), some weird voodoo shiaat, then there is the 'master' from those Karate movie flicks (Ninja Strikes back!!!). HA HA HA.
Damn, I got a french paper to write on Guevara. Must. Start. Paper. Don't. Look. At Movie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continues to watch movie; 30 minutes left. Fuck. How many times have I seen Die Hard With A Vengeance preview during the commercials. Holy Moses!

No comments: