Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hell is getting a little cool, just a little

So, there you have it. Or maybe not. Did I bomb that Money and Banking exam? Only time will tell. I think I did better than I expected myself too. Well, isn't that what they all say. No? Then am I in my own world? Fuck yeah. Personally, I don't care [if those who read this], if any, couldn't care less about this exam, or that exam and whatnot. I mean, if you like reading what I write, then I am glad that I have accomplished (or in the means of accomplishing) something. However, if you don't like what I write, or how I write, then that is fine, it does not bother me. Nevertheless, I just write what comes to mind - sometimes there is nothing interesting (HA!). I am not looking for sympathy. Nope. None.
Tonight: hockey game, Montreal v. Ottawa. Ottawa BETTER win tonight. I hate the Habs and I can't stand seeing them in first place. ARGH (very angry!). On the other hand, Boston had such a great chance of claiming second spot, maybe even first, in their division if had not been for the Washington, Toronto and Rangers game last week. You can add the Ottawa game on Tuesday in as well. Then again, you cannot win them all. The Bruins went on a 7-0-1 run - scoring 30x and allowing 17 goals - before going 1-3-2 -scoring 6x and allowing 25 goals. So, the Bruins are 8-3-3 19 points (36 goals, 42 goals allowed) in their last 14 games.

No comments: