Friday, March 21, 2008

Post Boston v. Montreal Game + what I have been listening to

What can I say? Another freaking lose to the despicable Montreal Canadiens. Don't get me started on the game. THough, I will admit that both Kovolev's goals were nicely done - the spin-o-rama and splitting the Bruins D - but NO WAY (and I stress the NO WAY) should they have been goals. Tim Thomas was weak all night. Nevertheless, a goal is a goal. I'm moving on. Next game is tomorrow (Saturday) against the same Montreal Canadiens. I do not know how much more I can stress this, but this is a MUST win for Boston.
Moving on from hockey.
For the past week and a half I have been listening to. . . . any guesses? Rage AGainst the Machine? Nope. The. . . . *drum roll*. . . The CLASH. What an awesome band. I have one and only one album, London Calling. Terrific album containing 19 songs. 19 terrific songs such as London Calling, Spanish Bombs, The right profile, Lost in the supermarket, Rudie can't fall, Jimmy Jazz, Brand new Cadillac and so on.
What a terrific album. One of the best of all time.

No comments: