Friday, March 14, 2008

Break is on!

Yes Sir. One week off from college. Lots of work though. Oh well. So, what am I doing now? Drafting my baseball players for my fantasy baseball team :D. It takes a while to form the team since you have to wait for others in front of you to pick. Nevertheless, It is very exciting.
Today. French class at 8:30am; one grammar exam worth 5%. So far I am perfect in french: 15/15! Wow. yeah. Then from 10-11:45 I had english, which surprisingly went fast. I also rented Rush Hour 3; though I do not expect much from it. Why? Well, I actually liked the first two movies and it is also something my young brother enjoys. So, yeah that is why.
Once again, the Boston Bruins lost, this time to the second worst team in the league. Fuck! Shit! Cock! Balls! No Zdeno Chara for the third straight game, possibly not for the weekend either. Nice. We. Are. Fucking. Doomed. Doomed. Doomed!

No comments: