Monday, March 10, 2008

Light around the corner, but hell at the moment

What a beautiful week lying ahead. Such a wonderful week. Yup. What more can I say? I got a Law article review that is due tomorrow (at this moment I am 3/4 through with tons of editing to do). Fuck! For tomorrow! For tomorrow! Then, to make things even worse, I got a Money and Banking exam thursday morning. Yes, you read it right. Money and Banking. Why, oh why did I choose this class? Please God tell me why?
Get this. My Money and Banking teacher is sick: due to that class was canceled 5 straight times. Now, a replacement came in last week, that means I had class 3 straight times. But did I learn anything? No! Did we review? No! Am I amused? FUCK NO! Oh, and the exam worth 20% is this thursday. How freaking wonderful. Oh, such a wonderful day. Wonderful.
After this week I got my spring break. Should be fun, right? Don't get me started on all the freaking essays I got to work on.

No comments: