Friday, March 28, 2008

Them Bloody Essays: April = month of Hell

Holy smokes. My upcoming essays. In other words, April is the month of hell. Doom. Blood. Mayhem. Mercy?

April 1: French oral (15%) + Law exam (25%) COMPLETED
April 7: War/Revolution: Vietnam outline (10%) COMPLETED
April 11: English outline on The Quiet American
April 16: Yugoslavia article review (15%)
April 18: Vietnam essay [rough draft] (25%)
April 18: U.S History essay (25%)
April 24: Law essay (20% - may be worth more if Sully decides to grant his wish to not give us another exam)
April 28: English essay (subject to change) (40%)
May 5: Final copy of Vietnam essay (10%)


MONTH OF HELL!!!!!! Did I mention that I have not started ANY of the essays? Yes, I know I must fucking start. The english essay is worth 40%!!!!! 40 fucking percent.

That being said, I will probably be posting much less in April than I have been in January, February and this month. Why? Well I bloody told ya!

No comments: